Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our team of talent hunters; better known at Flywire as a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, this individual will identify hell yeah talent to add to the Flywire family, and play a key role in the companys growth across the UK and APAC! Reporting to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition in Boston, this is an exciting opportunity to recruit for a high-growth company and serve as one of Flywires most visible brand ambassadors. As with any start-up growing into a mature, global organization you must be be able to work in an agile environment and be comfortable working across multiple time zones.
With over 30 nationalities across 9 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Global People & Culture Team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Execute against the current hiring plan by finding top talent that exemplifies our value-based culture; this role will span across multiple departments and levels
- Partner with Hiring Managers to strategically source a diverse candidate pool using LinkedIn and other search methods
- Build a diverse talent pipeline in a competitive tech market
- Manage Flywires Applicant Tracking System; this includes setting the interview plan, scheduling interviews, monitoring interviewer feedback, initiating the offer process, etc.
- Drive candidates through the recruitment process in a timely manner to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Educate and sell candidates on the value proposition of becoming a FlyMate
- Build Flywires employer brand locally by driving content, attending events, etc.
FlyMate skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Strong full-cycle recruiting experience (agency or in-house)
- A background recruiting candidates in the UK and across APAC C( (required)
- Skilled sourcer whos prepared to hunt for top talent
- A passion for finding the best candidates for Flywire and creativity in their approach
- Strong intuition as to whether candidates should move forward in each stage of the interview process
- Familiarity with SmartRecruiters or similar ATS
- A friendly, positive attitude, as well as the ability to influence without authority
- Conversant in Mandarin (preferred)