About the Role:
- 12 Month Contract
The Tricentis Talent Acquisition team plays a critical role in the growth of Tricentis by finding and hiring great people to help reach and achieve our goals. We are the brand ambassadors of our culture, act as strategic partners to the business and are focused on creating a great experience for each and every candidate as well as our key stakeholders.
Tricentis is looking for an experiencedSenior Recruiterto support our growth. This person will attract toptalent across a variety of business units, as well as build relationships with candidates and hiring managers. We work hard, but we have lots of fun doing it. If a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment sounds appealing, youll fit right in.
What Youll Do:
- Partner with business leaders to understand and identify talent acquisition needs and opportunities
- Drive end-to-end recruitment process such as identifying selection criteria, posting of job advertisements, sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates and negotiating offers in cooperation with hiring managers.
- Develop and implement appropriate sourcing strategies for the different markets in the APAC region.
- Manage recruiting process through our applicant tracking system (Workday) and update and maintain weekly requisition reporting.
- Proactively further expand sourcing strategy by developing and driving a variety of sourcing channels such as engaging on social media, participation at networking events, conferences, and career fairs.
- Develop and implement strategies to attract talent and drive pipeline growth.
- Lead vendor relationship management with external partners and/or 3rd party agencies.
- Develop and implement key recruitment metrics such as supply and demand and local market compensation analysis.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of our Talent Acquisition/HR services by identifying best practices and continuous process improvement.
- Develop and support the further development and enhancement of our employer branding strategy initiatives.
- You have 7+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience in aRecruiter/Talent Acquisition role with preferred corporate experience at a multi-national/global technology company.
- You have a passion for technology and familiarity with emerging technologies (i.e.modern application languages and Cloud architecture frameworks)
- You have the ability to build, manage and sustain a volatile volume of open positions across the company.
- You have demonstrated experience in sourcing candidates through all possible sourcing strategies such as social media, networking, cooperation with external partners, university engagement.
- You have a passion for great candidate and customer experience.
- You are very comfortable working in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment with multiple competing priorities.
- You are a team player with a winning attitude and strong consultative communication skills.
- You have a strong proficiency with ATS systems and best practices
Why Youll Love Working atTricentis:
- Our Values:Customer Success, Continuous Innovation, One Team, Empowerment, Give Back.
- Our commitment to diversity and inclusion runs deep. We actively seek out those with different perspectives and consciously take steps to ensure everyone has a voice. We want to make the best; most innovative products and we need multiple perspectives to do that. That isnt just lip-service; we update our processes if we find a way it can be more inclusive.
- Team members truly want the best for each other and the company. People are happy to share their insights and lend help when needed.
- Were passionate creators of products, of experiences and of the future of software testing automation.