Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via
We are currently seeking a quality HR professional for the position of Assistant Manager in our Campus Recruitment Team.
Work You'll do:
- Manage the planning and execution of campus recruiting programs, focusing on early identification of candidates, in alignment with the firms campus recruitment strategies
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders at strategic universities
- Cultivate a good relationships and network with targeted Universities & Professional Institutions as well as vendors to gain trust and respect for ongoing collaboration
- Build and strengthen relationships with internal stakeholders
- Manage campus assessment center and ensure timely and accurate data in the applicant tracking system
- Source and build a pool of diverse candidates through outreach on campus ensuring pipeline for internship programs and graduate positions
- Identify and participate in external eminence activities to enhance the Deloitte brand
- Leverages social media to engage prospective candidates
- Perform other special projects as assigned
- Degree holder with at least6 years' relevant experience, preferably gained from sizable multinational companies
- Project management experience preferred, demonstrated capability to lead and manage projects
- Good command of both English and Cantonese. Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Mature character with strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Excellent teamwork with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at different levels
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently under tight timelines. Proactive and passionate about delivering good quality service with a flexible can-do attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications