Taguig City, Metro Manila
Save Share Follow this company
Come Change the Travel Sector! ZEN Rooms, the game-changer startup in the hospitality industry, is searching for a Senior Recruiter to implement and create strategic ways to maximize profits for ZEN. ABOUT ZEN Backed by Rocket Internet in 2015, we are on a mission to provide solutions to democratize travel in Southeast Asian, making it reliable and accessible to everyone. We partner with independent hotel owners to maximize their potential in technology, sales and operational efficiency, improving the quality and safety standards for travelers. We have now grown to be the #1 hotel chain in the Philippines and have attained the highest customer satisfaction ratings in Southeast Asia in the budget hotel segment. We are backed by top-notch investors such as the #1 Korean travel group: Yanolja, leading telecommunication company Ooredoo, and Rocket Internet, the most successful emerging markets investor behind multi-billion dollar companies such as Lazada, Zalando, Groupon, Foodpanda and Jumia. THE ZEN TRIBE We are a team of over 500 superstars constantly trying to better the hospitality industry. Our team is composed of resourceful and creative individuals from the best universities around the world. We are a young global team, averaging 24 years old, and coming from over 15 countries. Our offices are located in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore. Each member of our team is constantly challenged to grow and take on responsibilities while being guided by great mentors. This is why career progression in the company is rapid for individuals, disregarding age, who are dynamic, proactive, and ambitious. We have created a very collaborative working environment where every individual is empowered to make a difference, regardless of hierarchy. Become part of a tribe that loves the hospitality industry, that cares about each other, and that changes the traveling experience of ZEN's ever growing customer base. Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively scout and hire superstar candidates to fill roles in various departments such as Marketing, Product & Tech, Operations from mid-level to managerial positions across the region
- Handle end-to-end recruitment for various key central positions
- Report to the Regional Talent Acquisition Manager and answer to ad-hoc assignments related to HR.
- Create a system enabling efficient sourcing and hiring of candidates
- You have +3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a startup
- You are very highly motivated and hungry for growth.
- You are very proactive in taking up tasks and making sure they are done fast.
- You are open to take on responsibility and work under pressure.
- You are able to work on multiple projects simultaneously under time constraints.
- You are ready to experience the pace and fast growth of an eCommerce startup
- Willing to work in BGC