AirAsia has sparked a revolution in air travel with more and more people around the region choosing us as their preferred choice of air transport. As we continuously strive to promote air travel, we also seek to create excitement among our guests with our range of innovative and personalized services.
Our mission is to attain the lowest cost so that everyone can fly with AirAsia and maintain the highest quality product, embracing technology to reduce cost and enhance service levels. Together with our siblings, AirAsia X, Thailand AirAsia, Indonesia AirAsia, Philippines' AirAsia, AirAsia India and AirAsia Japan, we're set on charting courses to new horizons with the staunch belief that "Now Everyone Can Fly " .
AirAsia has been awarded as the World's Best Low-Cost Airline for 10 consecutive years; 2009 - 2018 by Skytrax.
WHY JOIN US?
We have a creative and innovative corporate culture that help our employees thrive.
We provide a clear understanding of our company's business priorities.
We practise open communication throughout all employee levels.
We have an open communication culture that encourages direct contact with all levels of management.
We believe in promoting and maintaining a happy and motivated workforce which is evidenced by our low employee attrition rate.
- Engage with hiring managers in order to understand the hiring needs to enable effective external sourcing
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit niche candidates within limited candidate pool. (i.e. competitive research, industry profile development, networking, direct sourcing, etc.)
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management, gauging chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role. Meanwhile, manage to ensure all sourcing channels are sufficiently utilized, including but not limited to employee referrals, career portals,, campus events, job fairs, etc.
- Consult on ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within organizations mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer. Also, articulated in writing recruiting plans with deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Emphasis on continuous improvement, ensure ongoing education of hiring managers and interviews on recruitment best practice and interview skills training
- Manage well on all the data associated with the recruitment process. Data-driven thinking and systematic approaches in achieving the operation excellence
- Handle on-boarding arrangement and orientation for new hires
- Be obsessive about great candidate experience
- Stay abreast of relevant news in the industry and keep self updated on recruiting trends
- Degree with 6 - 8 years of related corporate Recruiting/Staffing experience
- Excellent negotiation, account management, and strategic thinking skills
- Desire to work in a dynamic, aggressively growing environment.
- Strong collaboration skills to successfully deliver cross-group initiatives
- Must be self-driven and able to deliver results in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision