- Be responsible for the full cycle recruiting process for the China market
- Design and develop hiring strategy for China market in line with global framework, anticipate needs and concerns, and proactively develop solutions
- Work with hiring managers to understand the role requirements, challenges, offering advice and implementing talent solutions
- Provide an overall outstanding candidate experience
- Actively conduct searches to engage passive candidates and ensuring there is a flow of candidates in the pipeline
- Work with talent management, training, and operations teams to ensure successful integration of new staff
To succeed in this Senior Recruiter (12-month contract) role, you will need to have experience in talent acquisition for the China market.
- Qualified bachelor's degree with a minimum of six years of experience specialising in results-driven in-house/agency recruitment
- Experience recruiting for professional services or management consulting firm is a plus
- Demonstrated track record in creating diverse pipelines
- Exposure/experience with sourcing talent from top tier universities is advantageous
- Strong collaborative, excellent customer service, able to multitask while thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in digital recruitment
- Proficient in ATS and Workday Recruiting is ideal
This international consulting firm is one of the top leaders within its industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you have the desire to learn and grow, and is ready to take the next step in your career, this Senior Recruiter (12-month contract) job is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22104620 Ong Jia Yun