Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Reports to: Manager, Talent Acquisition, SEA & Taiwan
How Will You Make an Impact?
Theres a certain kind of energy and intensity here. You can feel it. Its what happens when your job makes a positive, tangible impact for your clients, and the world we live in. Its what happens when you work with a team thats involved and innovative, its what happens when you work at Thermo Fisher Scientific.
As a shared service to the organization, we have successfully established the foundations of an effective team and process; however, we continuously strive to find new solutions for improving on our strategies and processes and in ensuring the ultimate customer experience for the client and the candidate.
We are seeking a capable talented individual with integrity, drive and flexibility. An individual who is passionate about playing an active part in shaping the future who wont hold back if they think theyve found a better way to help a client, support a colleague, advance our company, or save a life.
What will you do?
You will have full accountability for attracting and hiring premier talents for specific business group/function across Singapore and South East Asia, while always striving to provide a first-class candidate and hiring team experience. You will serve as the functional advisory for Talent Acquisition, accountable for executing the talent acquisition strategy for Thermo Fisher Scientific.
You will serve as the subject matter expert on best-practices in the Talent Acquisition world from sourcing strategies to onboarding the best talent and everything in between. And, probably most fun, youll be an ambassador of our corporate culture, serving as a connector between teams, departments and people.
- Develop effective working relationships with the Business, HR Business Partners and Centre of Excellence, be responsible for building strong partnerships to establish credibility for TA function.
- A trusted talent advisor and strong business partner who influences by using value-added insights and data to support current and future workforce needs
- Execute full life cycle searches to include developing the search strategy, sourcing, prescreening, assessing and interviewing candidates to develop and present recommendations on qualified candidates to the hiring team.
- Create strong talent pipelines by developing programs for proactive sourcing of qualified applicants and utilizing employer branding across a smart mix of social media and recruitment channels.
- Manage data integrity for your portfolio using Power BI and Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and be responsible for database management and acquisition metrics.
- Develop and implement creative ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and deliver outcomes focused on continuous improvement.
- Implement communications strategies for updating key stakeholders on recruiting progress towards goals and objectives and actively measure the satisfaction level of all stakeholders with process/performance
- Stay current with regards to organizational changes (acquisitions, reorganizations, new product offerings) as well as industry and technology trends that may impact hiring strategies and future need.
- May be involved in regional TA projects or perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get here?
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with a mix of in-house and external recruiting experience.
- Understanding of ASEAN markets and how to recruit in new markets
- Proven recruitment process management and expertise in search disciplines, including search strategy definition and proactive full life cycle searches.
- Proficiency with various CRM or applicant tracking systems, as well as Microsoft office system products.
- Prior experience of working cross-functionally to support large and complex organization a plus.
- Experienced in capturing metrics, dashboarding and delivering compelling recruitment insights to the business using data and analytics
- Strong written and spoken proficiency in English and a commonly used language in ASEAN.
- A team player who is driven, independent, adaptable, and highly energetic.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well across all levels.
- Ability to cope with pressure. The ability to anticipate issues and stay calm under pressure is what you will need to cope with the pace we have in our daily work