Founded in Singapore in 2013, Castlery is an online furniture brand that offers honestly-priced, good looking designs made for real lives. Our mission is to make quality furniture that turns home into a place where you can thrive. Having distinguished ourselves in Australia and United States, we are on the fast track of expansion. We are seeking creative and ambitious talents to join our team in this journey of building connections.
As an e-commerce tech start-up, we are driven by curiosity and move on insightful data to steer our decisions. We lead with a growth mindset and the belief that the combination of each individuals passions and skills carry the company upward and forward. At Castlery, its where all ideas are listened to, and brainstorming means that job titles get left at the door. This is where self-starters can really make their mark, thriving and evolving as they go.
If making an impact gives you a reason to roll out of bed in the mornings, come join us!
Seating central here in Singapore HQ, our Talent Acquisition teams mission is to bring in the best talents to be part of our growing organisation, and we are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join us on this mission. This role will be pivotal towards growing our teams across SG, US and AUS, and your responsibilities are as per below.
- Sourcing: Source for the best talents across different departments, including Customer Experience, Marketing, Operations, Technology, etc.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Partner with the hiring managers, guide them and keep them engaged through the entire recruitment process.
- Process Champion: Be an advocate to our recruitment process, including championing intake meetings, loop interviews, panel debriefs, etc. to ensure unbiased decision-making, efficiency, and speed.
- Reporting: Provide analytical insights to our teams to help them make the right hiring decisions and improve our process.
- Project Management: Our process is constantly evolving, and we have tons of exciting initiatives to roll out! Be it in Talent Acquisition or in other HR Pillars, you might be asked to project manage some of these!
- At least 3 years of solid experience in recruiting across different levels and functions.
- Proven track record in hands-on sourcing for candidates (inbound and outbound channels).
- Strong internal stakeholder and candidate management skills.
- Independent and self-starter personality.
- Prior Project Management experience, in particular driving improvements in the Talent Acquisition process.
- Passionate about eCommerce/furniture retail space.
Nice to Have
- Prior experience hiring for Executive-Level/C-Suite functions.
- Prior experience working on roles regionally, in the United States or Australia is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge or experience with modern recruiting stack (Greenhouse, Lever, Prelude, Hiretual).
- Prior Technical/Technology hiring experience would be advantageous.
- Experience with Employee Onboarding would be optional.
Powered by JazzHR