The Senior Recruiter will be part of a valued team of the Singapore Talent Acquisition Team and play a key role in building a healthy pipeline of top-notch candidates across our growing & thriving projects/business functions. This individual will work directly with hiring managers to define roles and implement strategies to identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool. The Senior Recruiter will report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, and partner closely with a close-knit and collaborative team of Talent Acquisition and HR Partners.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Manage multiple exciting full cycle searches that ensure a smooth and exceptional candidate experience
- Strategically collaborate with hiring managers to understand their specific hiring goals and influence hiring best practices with a diversity focus
- Create a best-in-class candidate experience during all stages of the talent acquisition process sourcing, interviewing, debriefing, and offer & salary negotiation process
- Find and engage passive candidates through innovative search and sourcing methods
- Support continuous improvement efforts and help to define, manage, and improve the TA strategy and process for Ubisoft Singapore
- Act as a business partner by maintaining a professional and positive demeanor with candidates and client groups alike, establishing regular follow ups and touch points
- Stay up to date on talent acquisition trends, tools, and resources
- Lead and engage in Talent Acquisition related projects as needed
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Demonstrated full cycle recruiting success across various corporate functions including, but not limited to production, Marketing, Finance, Creative Services and Corporate Communications
- Sourcing success including direct sourcing and leveraging programs for candidate generation
- Passion for and experience with diversity hiring activities
- Experience managing multiple searches and customer relationships
- Results-oriented mindset who embraces change and is curious to learn new things
- Ability to work well in a team environment and successfully build relationships with peers, hiring teams and HR partners
- Sound market knowledge of the video gaming industry
WHAT YOULL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but its very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that youre serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.