A career at Arup offers you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world. Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of 16,000 designers, advisors and experts working across 140 countries. We collaborate with and advise our clients and partners, using imagination, advanced technologies, and rigour to shape a better world. With about 3,000 staff, our East Asia offices engage in many of the regions most prominent and innovative projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning, technical consulting, digital, climate and sustainability services. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects and provide flexible work arrangements to support the various needs and well-being of our people.Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment activities including but not limited to advertisement, interview, job offering, on-boarding arrangement, exit interview and reporting etc
- Liaise with internal and external parties to identify effective recruitment channels
- Formulate, review and implement recruitment strategies and policies
- Participate in the migration and implementation of new people system
- Assist in planning, organizing and implementing new initiatives
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Degree inHuman Resources / Business Management or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experiences in sizable company with prior experiences in a fast-paced environment will be an advantage
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations in Hong Kong
- Flexible, proactive, detail-minded coupled with strong communications skills
- Self-driven with good planning, organizing and project management skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua is an advantage
Candidate withmore experiences will be considered for the position of Assistant People Manager | Resourcing.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity / paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
For interested applicants, please click "Apply Now" to submit your online application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.