A career at Arup offers you the opportunity to make a positive difference in the world. Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of 16,000 designers, advisors and experts working across 140 countries. We collaborate with and advise our clients and partners, using imagination, advanced technologies, and rigour to shape a better world. With about 3,000 staff, our East Asia offices engage in many of the regions most prominent and innovative projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning, technical consulting, digital, climate and sustainability services. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects and provide flexible work arrangements to support the various needs and well-being of our people. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Support human resources operations including but not limited to recruitment, staff transfer, visa applications, HRIS and fringe benefits administration etc
- Coordinate and prepare documentation to support on- and off-boarding, salary review, promotion and staff movement etc
- Maintain and manage staff data in systems ; data validation and data governance from multiple sources to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Support new people system migration and implementation
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required
Qualifications & Experience required:
- Degree in Human Resources / Business Management or related discipline
- 6 years of relevant experiences with prior experience in fast-paced environment or sizable company would be an advantage
- Team player, self-initiated, responsible and detail-minded
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Access
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered for People Officer or Assistant People Officer.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity / paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
For interested applicants, please click Apply Now to submit your online application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.