Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.
For other vacancies, please visit our website at http://www.bochk.com
Bank of china (Hong Kong) Limited (BOCHK") is a leading listed commercial banking group in Hong Kong. With the most extensive branch network in Hong Kong a well as its sophisticated internet and mobile banking platforms, BOCHK offers a comprehensive range of financial, investment and wealth management services to personal, corporate and institutional customers.
At BOCHK, we believe that staff is the key to our sustainable growth. We offer a promising career path with a unique banking experience to high caliber graduates. Applicants for the following positions are invited.
Job No.: 493726
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Bank-wide Operation Department
Job Functions: Bank Operations
October 18, 2019 (Fri)
Time: 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Recruitment Day Venue : 29/F, Bank of China Centre, Olympian City, 11 Hoi Fai Road
- Handle the operation of the payments transaction, including but not limited to the provision of services and operational support
- Handle and override the transactions as authorized, and to rectify the errors and mistakes proactively
- Accompany with relationship manager to visit customers to introduce all kinds of related products, operational processes, and follow up customers needs
- Assist the products team to product development and marketing
- Improve the operation efficiency and manage the operational risks involved
- Conduct the compliance review of payments operation
- Assist in the regular updating of the regulations, rules, and guidelines
- Develop the system requirements and participate in user acceptance test
- Manage the distribution setup of the incoming SWIFT and CHATS messages to various business unit
- Accomplish tasks within time limit and complete other tasks assigned by superiors
- Report promptly to superiors for any irregularity
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years experience in Banking or Financial industry
- Familiar with banking operations and related policies, legal and regulatory requirements
- Management capacity, self-initiated, analytical-minded, and able to handle multi-tasks under tight schedule
- Be a good team-player, proactive and self-motivated
- Good risk management and compliance awareness
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in computer applications, such as Lotus Notes, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. For details, please visit our website http://www.bochk.com.
To apply: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/798/cw/en/job/493726?lApplicationSubSourceID=11232
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.