To cope with our rapid expansion, talents are needed to grow with the Group together.For more information about Chief Group, please visit www.chiefgroup.com.hk.
Find us on Facebook: Chief Group.
- Develop and implement LD initiatives coping with business strategy and needs
- Support from training needs analysis, curriculum design, course sourcing to training effectiveness measures
- Initiate, formulate and drive effective ideas to enhance staff engagement
- Coordinate and facilitate the communication activities to ensure effective delivery and reinforcement of companys values
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Training Development or related discipline
- 3-5 years solid experience in LD or staff engagement specialist role
- Self motivated showing strong sense of ownership; well-organized and willing to learn
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills with all levels of staff
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS applications
- Applicants with less experience but great potential will be considered as Officer
Despite friendly working environment and work-life balance culture, we offer an attractive remuneration package including:
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Staff Discount for Company Products/Services
- Birthday Leave
- Company Travel
- Medical Insurance
- Scholarships training Sponsorship
To apply, please click APPLY NOW and submit your resume with expected salary.
(Personal data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)