Our Hong Kong Foundation is a non-government, non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the long-term and overall interests of Hong Kong through public policy research, advocacy and engagement. Pooling together local, mainland and international talent, the Foundation studies Hong Kongs short, medium and long-term development needs, offering multidisciplinary public policy recommendations and solutions to foster social cohesion, economic prosperity and sustainable development.
- Responsible for full range of HR administration functions including but not limited to recruitment, CB, employee relations
- Monthly payroll calculation, MPF administration, work visa application
- Maintain and update employee records and the HR management system
- Handle HR related documents in relation to employment, staff movement and termination
- Assist in organizing employee relations activities and training programs
- Responsible for general office administration, including maintenance, procurement of office suppliers and other administrative or support functions required
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degreein Human Resources or Business Management disciplines preferred
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in human resources
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other employment-related ordinances
- Proactive, strong ethics and detail-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Officer
Interested parties please send:
- Full resume;
- Cover letter;
- Copies of academic transcripts (including HKDSE and HKALE results if applicable);
- Present and expected salary;
By clicking Apply Now or by post to: Our Hong Kong Foundation Limited, 19/F, Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong. Applicants who are not invited to an interview within two months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be handled with strictest confidence and will be solely used for the purpose of recruitment.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.