- Perform full spectrum, of office administrative operations and functions, including but not limited to office, equipment maintenance;
- Performing full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll administration;
- Handle general clerical and administration duties including filing, data entry, office supplies replenishment, etc.
- Handle daily correspondence, documentation and memorandum
- Assist some accounting duties if necessary;
- Handle ad-hoc project as required
- Provide support for company functions and projects such as but not limited to company and staff events, annual party, renovation, office expansion, procurement, etc.
- University graduate or Higher Diploma in HR Management, Business or relevant discipline
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivation, attention to details and a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently, well-organized and efficiently
- Immediate available is preferred
Salary and benefit will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
We offer 5-day work, competitive remuneration package & good career opportunities to the qualified candidate.
Interested parties please email your full resume, current and expected salaryby email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.