We are a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than 350 offices in 65 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia, Europe, North America and Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
OOCL has long been recognized as the industry leader in developing and providing IT solutions for both container transportation customers and logistics customers. In addition, we are also the pioneer in the provision of IT solutions for other industry players through our advanced systems and portals. One such system is CargoSmart, one of the most advanced online application and integration services in the ocean container transportation industry, which has received 5 awards for its innovative use of leading technology.
At OOCL we recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-caliber candidates to join our global team. For more details, please visit our company website at http://www.oocl.com.
- Assist in providing one-stop HR services to IT functions and be responsible for HR functions with focuses on recruitment, managing personnel data in HR system, facilitating training program and Employee Relations activities
- Maintain and update HRIS and personnel filing system on a regular basis
- Facilitate the whole recruitment and strengthen the recruitment channels and selection sources
- Enhance the induction plan and conduct staff orientation program
- Compile HR related reports periodically and participate in ad hoc projects when required
- University graduate in Business Administration, or Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience in IT industry is a plus
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other related legislation in Hong Kong
- Mature, self-motivated, proactive, fast learner and team player
- Good problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in PC skills in MS Word, MS Excel PowerPoint
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English; good command of Putonghua is an advantage
Pleaseemailyour detailed resume stating your current and expected salaryto [email redacted, apply via company website]. Please quote reference number on the subject.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)