Come Grow and Create a Lifestyle with Us
We are a Hong Kong-listed company (stock code 00480) with over 3,000 employees in Asia. Over the past four decades, we have built up a diversified business portfolio covering real estate development and investment, property management, luxury hotels, healthcare services and other investments in Hong Kong, Mainland China and across Asia. It is our PEOPLE who create the HKRI success. We pride ourselves on having a collegial working environment where our employees can fully realise their potential and create the future of HKRI together. We are now inviting high calibre talents to join our exciting team and foster a rewarding and challenging career with us.
The incumbent will be responsible for providing one-stop HR service on recruitment and selection in hospitality stream, mass recruitment, employee compensation and employee relations.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 6 years or above relevant experience in a sizable company with 3 years in supervisory role
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and experience in mass recruitment
- Proficient in application of Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, good team player with positive attitude
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft is preferred
- Immediate available is preferred
Work Location: Discovery Bay
Free transportation to Discovery Bay will be provided. In fact, it only takes 25 min ride for ferry from Central or 10-15 min ride for bus from Sunny Bay MTR. If you want to know more about the work life in Discovery Bay, please watch this video: https://goo.gl/6LLK75
We offer competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application - visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities/ HKR International Limited) to complete the on-line application form;
- Email - send your detailed resume and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via company website];
- Whatsapp - 9629 1664;
- Fax - 2987 5057.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employers personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.