CITIC Pacific is a diversified company and strongly committed to long-term business success and lasting shareholder value. Talented human resources are regarded as one of the key factors leading to the Companys business success. CITIC Pacific aims at attracting and recruiting high caliber individuals who are committed to pursue a challenging and rewarding career. We provide excellent employment opportunities for employees to fully develop their expertise, talent and innovation. If you are dedicated to move on your career advancement, please join us and share your success with us.
- Coordinate and execute a spectrum of HR programs and activities with focus on training development and volunteer services;
- Develop and implement staff and community engagement initiatives and programs;
- Establish and maintain good rapports with all strategic partners, such as educational institutes, training vendors and NGOs, etc.;
- Work closely with internal departments and vendors for coordinating and executing of in-house training programs;
- Compile all training and volunteer service records as well as prepare statistics and reports on training engagement programs and activities;
- Handle all-round training and engagement administration duties ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree holder in social work, HR Management, psychology or related discipline;
- 5-8 years work experience preferably in HR / Learning Development;
- Solid experience in organizing and coordinating of staff learning and development programs would be preferred;
- Previous exposure in organizing staff and community engagement programs would be an added advantage;
- Presentable and outgoing, with good interpersonal communication skills;
- Possess positive mindset and work attitude;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English.
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and healthcare scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking the "Apply Now" button, or you may also send your full resume with your current, expected salary and availability by mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.