This is a rare opportunity to gain exposure to China market and work with business leaders.
A market-leader is looking for a Senior Officer (Human Resources Business Partner) to work as a bridge between Human Resources Department and line managers. Candidates with prior business partnering experience will be considered.
This company is market leader within the industry. This Human Resources Business Partner will work in a well-structured team and assist with their growing business in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Handle full set Human Resources Business Partnering matters
- Assist with business initiatives and projects
- Manage manpower planning and control
- Participate in management meetings to evaluate performance
- Evaluate and improve HR policies and procedures
- Prepare analysis and reports for management
- Perform ad-hoc tasks when required
- 5+ years of HR business partnering experience in sizable company
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Experience in China projects is preferred
- Proficiency in HRIS system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good command of English and Chinese, preferably Mandarin
- Guaranteed double pay
- Bonus scheme entitled
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Sizable company
- Well-structured team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tianne Kwok on +852 3602 2452.