FTLife Insurance Company Limited ranks one of the largest life insurance companies in Hong Kong. We offer the Hong Kong market a diversity of financial protection products and wealth management services. Driven by an ambition to achieve and excel by nurturing lasting relationships, we are committed to becoming a leading financial services provider in Hong Kong.
We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities, we would like to invite you to join our talent pool in corporate office.
- Organize strategic program to promote campus and IANG recruitment
- Propose the curriculum and incentives of internship program, including insightful workshops and activities targeting to young talents by fostering the connections with universities, colleges, speakers and agency leaders
- Promote branding and the program in university and colleges via cooperating with student societies, faculties and career centre in campus
- Organize incentive trip for top interns / IANG
- Source and Liaise with IANG student organizations and student unions to promote recruitment campaign and activities
- Administer the budget and project planning of the IANG activities
- Initiate creative activities, such as career day, young talents gathering, etc, to attract IANG
- Liaise with IANG organizations and advertiser to promote the activities
- Plan and supervise the logistics on activities registration, event production and on site supports.
- Boost enrolment by closely communicate with agency leaders
- Responsible in budget control by striving for the best value for money via negotiating with services providers
- Plan and organize agency events and sales campaign to boost local and mainland business
- Plan the theme and promotion of incentive program
- Organize sales promotion events including Agency communication meeting, business forum and celebration dinners
- Support the production of promotional materials and motivational activities in agency
- Degree holder in Marketing or related discipline
- 10 years working experience in marketing and event management in insurance industry
- Professional designation in FLMI is preferred
- Experience in agency recruitment and familiar with agency culture is preferred
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- PC literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to: Human Resources Department, FTLife Insurance Company Limited, 28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2836-5365 or click Apply Now.
Please visit our Website at www.ftlife.com.hk for Company information.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years after completion of the recruitment exercise. (Only short-listed candidates will be notified)