You will be a key member of theHR Partners Team to proactively engage line divisions to assess and provide strategic HR advice and solutions to effectively support their needs. You will support line Divisions in the full range of HR functions including manpower planning, recruitment, performance management and staff deployment, working with respective HR teams on the implementation. You will also work closely with the line divisions to facilitate the career development of officers,and engage officers regularly to obtain feedback to promote employee engagement and support an engaged workforce.
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience, preferably in human resource management in the public sector
- People-centric with good interpersonal and communication skills; able to engage people at all levels
- Good writing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task and work under tight timelines
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently and as part of a team
For more information on careers in MCI, please access the following link:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.