Our client, a well-known financial business company in Hong Kong, is looking for a high calibre to join the group.
- Handle the entire recruitment process from sourcing of candidates to preparing remuneration proposal
- Communicate with line managers for recruitment needs and requirements
- Liaise with external recruiters on staffing strategies
- Participate in various HR projects such as performance appraisal, salary and benefits surveys, salary and bonus exercise, and other HR initiatives as required
- Participate ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder preferably in Human resources management
- Minimum 5 years recruitment experience in investment bank / financial industry
- Independent, self-driven and good interpersonal skills
- Good command in spoken and written Chinese (both Cantonese & Putonghua) and English
- Proficient in PC knowledge, Word and Excel
To apply, please send your detailed resume by clicking "Apply Now" or contact Timothy Wong at 3990 3179 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited 2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.