The Human Resource & Organisation Development (HROD) Division is responsible for effectively attracting, engaging, developing and retaining our people. We also drive the achievement of HPBs mission by enhancing the overall effectiveness of individuals, teams and HPB processes. Within the HROD Division, the Workforce Planning & Talent Development (WPTD) Department focuses on workforce planning, talent acquisition (recruitment, internships & scholarships) as well as talent development to build up the succession pipeline for HPB.
You will report to Deputy Director, Workforce Planning & Talent Development, and will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, review and implement HPBs employment branding and communications strategies to drive candidate attraction and engagement;
- Develop, review and implement the strategic workforce planning framework and strategies to guide HPB manpower planning processes as well as meet future manpower requirements of the divisions;
- Partner divisions and line managers to understand their business needs and provide them with guidance and support in identifying and defining specific hiring requirements, if any;
- Perform end-to-end recruitment: sourcing, screening applications, conducting interviews, selection and offer (including recommending offer package) as well as onboarding of new recruits
- At least 8 years experience in managing end-to-end recruitment or as a HR generalist/ Business Partner
- Good knowledge and understanding of key HR functions/practices especially in strategic workforce planning and employer branding
- Relevant qualification in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline
- Strong strategic thinking, conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A collaborative team player
- Knowledge of Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) is preferred