Proactive, Dedicated and Innovative
Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (Stock codes: A shares 601328, H shares 03328) is one of the oldest banks in China as well as one of the note-issuing banks in modern China. The Bank was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in June 2005 and on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in May 2007. The Bank currently has 202 domestic branches, comprising 30 provincial branches, 7 branches directly managed by the Head Office and 165 managed by provinces. It has also established 2,690 banking outlets in 215 cities and 159 counties nationwide. In addition, the Bank has set up 13 overseas institutions, comprising branches in Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Frankfurt, Sydney, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei, Bank of Communications (UK) Co., Ltd. and representative office in Toronto. The Banks development strategy is to become a first class listed universal banking group focusing on international expansion and specializing in wealth management.
- Provide one-stop services to line departments on manpower planning, talent acquisition, HR advisory and change management
- Formulate & implement HR policies & participate actively in various Human Resources events, functions and projects
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in banking or financial sector, with supervisory or checker experience is preferred
- Self-motivated, flexible, and strong in communication, analytical and project management skills
- Proficient in written Chinese and English
Candidate with less experience may be considered as Manager, Resources Planning
The above post requires proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., 10/F, Bank of Communications Tower, 231-235 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or fax to 2838 9209, or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Company website].
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.
Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch (Incorporated in the People's Republic of China)