Senior Manager, Council Development Singapore
External job title: Senior Manager, Recruiting
GLG Senior Manager, Insight Network Development is an enthusiastic professional who is responsible for overseeing the development and growth of the GLG Network team within Southeast Asia. The Senior Manager role is an exciting position with opportunities to work closely with business and investment leaders that are driving industry throughout the world. In this role you will work closely as a part of the GLG Southeast Asia Leadership team on client project delivery and strategic projects designed to quickly put GLG Clients in touch with relevant key opinion leaders and senior level industry executives.
- Lead and motivate a team of GLG recruiters across Southeast Asia
- Responsible for identifying and establishing relationships to deliver all aspects of clients projects and needs.
- Grow the GLG Network in Southeast Asia by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships.
- Provide ongoing coaching, and effectively receive and provide feedback across the structure
- Develop and maintain relationships with key thought leaders in GLGs SEA Network team across various sectors.
- Engage in the professional development of team members, and execute strategies to retain top talent
- Conduct interviews for new hires and demonstrate strong judgment in the candidate profiles selected for roles on the team
- Prepare and review performance data to monitor and measure the team's productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
- Interface and partner with Client Solutions teams to drive continuous improvement in quality and speed
- Building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships will be crucial in this role and you will be comfortable working closely with several varied stakeholder groups across all levels of the business
- Understand clients research workflows and objectives, and thereby assist client-facing colleagues in growing GLGclient relationships by utilization of best practices when dealing with prospective and current industry experts.
- Develop a working knowledge of GLG's core industry coverage to improve project and product service quality. Develop awareness of broader industry trends/dynamics relevant to expert recruitment and client servicing
- We are looking for individuals with strong experience leadership and/or managing operational teams with a client focus. Through your passion for employee engagement, you will have the ability to motivate & enable teams to meet/exceed their goals
- Minimum 1-3 years of previous experience managing people in a fast paced, high performing environment
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in internet research, inside sales, head hunting, recruitment, market research or customer service
- Results-oriented focus with a passion for coaching and driving team toward meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong collaborator and effective in a cross-functional team environment
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Strong ability to problem solves and impeccable attention to detail
- Minimum bachelors degrees from top-tier colleges or universities