Synergis Holdings Limited (Stock code: 2340)(Synergis) is at the forefront of asset management services in Hong Kong. Our services span every stage of the property development process, from pre-management and consultancy, through pre-sale promotion and leasing, to management and maintenance of a competed building and facility. We provide our clients a total solution.
Founded in 1978, Synergis was the first company of its kind listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2003. We today employ over 5,000 staff and manages about 90,000 residential units and 10 million square metres of residential, commercial and industrial facilities from both the public and private sectors. Our customers include private residential owners and owners corporations, government organizations, educational institutions, landlords, developers and investors.
We are looking for an energetic professional with firm commitment to excellence to fill the post of:
- Lead a sizable team to provide all-around human resources services including talent management, manpower planning, recruitment, employee relationship, compensation and benefits, training development to the Corporate.
- Partner with senior stakeholders on setting strategic direction to align with business objective.
- Formulate, implement and review HR policies and procedures in accordance to business needs and in compliance with regulations.
- Performs ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree holder in HR Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years of HR experience with sizable organization, preferable in the labor intensive industry.
- Well-versed with Hong Kong employment ordinance and other related laws andlegislation
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal and problem solving skill
We offer attractive package and benefits including 5 day work per week, medical insurance, MPF...etc. to suitable person. Interested parties, please send your full resume with current and expected salary, availability by click Apply Now.
(Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)