The incumbent will be part of a dynamic HR Partnering team that manages the Executive & Administrative staff with various NUS and NUHS stakeholders, supports HR service delivery, and assist in HR policies enforcement and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives/projects.
1) Building relationships with stakeholders as a trusted HR advisor to achieve the university's and school's objectives
- Provide professional advice on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, recruitment and rewards strategies, performance management, etc.
- Educate the line managers and employees on policy/ system changes and implications, as well as understand and gather their feedback and input.
2) Manage all activities in relation to recruitment, appointment/reappointment, and induction for Executive and Administrative staff
- Efficient staff recruitment and staff retention.
- Ensure the new hire is the right job fit and timeliness to fill all vacancies.
- Competent in job evaluation and salary computation
- Organise the quarterly employee engagement session
3) Manage the performance management processes, including guiding reporting managers on effective feedback mechanisms and championing a high-performance culture.
- Compliance and meeting deadline for AR & TPM Providing relevant advice to stakeholders to adhere to guidelines.
- Timely submission for respective parties
4) Participation/Lead-in HR initiatives/projects, which includes both ongoing projects and implementation of new initiatives.
- Contribute to the successful completion/implementation of each project
- Bachelor's Degree in any relevant discipline
- at least 5 - 10 years of experience in HR operations and a good understanding of practical experience in employment governance and HR policies.
- Proven track record in HR Initiatives/Projects Management
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Possess initiative, drive, and superior organization/project management skills.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to operate effectively within a diverse group of internal and external individuals.
- Technologically savvy and proficient in Microsoft applications like Word, MS TEAMS, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly at our NUS Career Portal.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.