Prudential Corporation Asia is one of Asias leading life insurance companies with more than 14 million customers in 12 countries. The company is a business unit of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom, and offers a wide range of life insurance, protection, savings and retirement products and services. With a long heritage in Asia, the company has over 500,000 financial consultants who live up to the promise every day to be Always Listening. Always Understanding".
Eastspring Investments, our asset management arm, is one of the regions largest asset managers with on-the-ground presence in 10 markets as well as distribution offices in the US and Europe.
Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
Here at Prudential, we understand that success comes from visionaries like you. Your passion and diversity keep us at the forefront of innovation, which is why we are committed to helping you shape your future. We offer a range of career opportunities that span a dozen countries, each providing international perspectives and local reach. Across the broad scope of our operations, Prudential stands united in our dedication to providing protection for our customers, our communities and our world.
Develop, conduct and perform advanced analytics (i.e. predictive models, AI and machine learning etc.) to identify actionable workforce insights for HR and business teams. The insight from the analysis will be used to drive HR investments and organizational effectiveness decisions. In addition, this role will be responsible for designing, enhancing, and delivering scorecards dashboards to HR leadership and management team and will provide thought leadership in data analytics for the organization.
- Identify data sources and write programming codes to prepare data from multiple sources of both structured and unstructured data, develop algorithms to perform systematic data cleansing, transform data fields, construct analytical dataset, develop and validate statistical models, create what-if scenarios, and develop forecasts and predictive models for business applications
- Conduct research and development on new machine learning or AI techniques to handle and analyze non-structured data (ie. email, chat, notes, forms, image, voice, etc.) leveraging open source codes and stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in workforce analytics
- Deliver findings in clear and succinct reports and presentations to enable data-driven decision making and actions
- Initiate and lead cross-functional projects to deliver scorecards and dashboards for HR and business leaders to provide timely and meaningful insights our workforce. Track progress on key initiatives as required
- Actively influence and drive workforce reporting analytics
- Interact with HR core system owners to develop data governance policy in order to augment and monitor HR data warehousing and data quality for the delivery of accurate and meaningful human capital analytics and HR metrics.
- Serve as an expert data analytics resource for HR team; maintain pulse on evolving organizational needs and elevate the capabilities of reporting analytics tools to continue driving end-users self-sufficiency, and standardize internal reporting analytics processes (e.g., automate reports, develop guidelines data and metrics dictionary, etc.)
- 8+ years of experience with business intelligence, data mining, or workforce analytics
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with applying data science knowledge and tools in a corporate environment.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics, Operations Research, Actuarial/Data Science or Applied Mathematics
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to handle high levels of ambiguity
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and the initiative to pursue solutions
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications; sound in VB, VBA, SQL
- Strong machine learning background in at least one specific machine learning area
- Experience with database reporting tools (i.e. SAS, SPSS, Cognos etc.)
- Excellent project management, negotiation, and influencing skills
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prudential.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/prudential
Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
To apply: https://prudential.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/prudential/job/Hong-Kong/Senior-Manager--HR-Analytics_18050256
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 12 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.