Close collaboration and partnership with Group TA Leaders, HR Business Partners and Executive Business Leaders. Member of region TA LT.
The Senior Leadership recruiter will be responsible for all senior leadership Director and Senior Director level search services for all Groups and Divisions of Thermo Fisher globally. The incumbent in this role will interface with Thermo Fishers senior executives and HR Business Partners and will be highly consultative in advising, partnering and managing this level of client. Through strong recruiting leadership and partnering, the efforts of this key relationship provider will establish the senior leadership recruiting as an indispensable partner to the business in identifying and hiring key talent for the organization.
As a shared service to the organization we are striving to find new solutions for improving on our strategies and processes and in ensuring the ultimate customer experience for the client and the candidate.A desire to execute flawlessly with an inordinate attention to detail is required to maintain consistent success in this role.
- Execute full life cycle searches to include: developing the search strategy, sourcing, prescreening and assessing and interviewing candidates to develop and present recommendations on qualified candidates to the hiring team. As appropriate, partner and manage any external research or search firms.
- Create and advise clients on search strategy and talent market.
- Assess talent and have a proven track record and ability to discern exceptional talent from strong talent.
- Conduct where required lead Generation, Research and Sourcing to find great candidates.
- Leverage various cutting edge channels, including direct outreach and if required social media channels to develop relationships with external candidates and talent pools.
- Develop proactive pipelines of a strong and diverse network of potential candidates.
- Partner collaboratively with hiring executives and HR business partners throughout the organization.
- Problem solve effectively through any challenge encountered during the search and in adapting strategies/tactics as needed. A confidence and ability to be tenacious through to completion is required.
- Communicate internally with customers and business partners with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy when dealing with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Write up of detailed candidate profiles and summaries when required.
- Lead, facilitate and drive the process and progress/update meetings with clients.
- Provide leadership and consultation on various ad hoc projects within TA.
- Conduct and write up thorough references on final candidates when required.
- Ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Participate in search/recruiting industry conferences and meetings and keep updated with all new search trends.
Quality: Successful placements, candidate slates, pipeline generation and development, hiring manager satisfaction and candidate satisfaction will be key measures for success.
Process: The ability to drive multiple searches forward and manage all touch-points and cycles of the search simultaneously and facilitate in closing searches timeously will be imperative to success.
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 10 years of senior level recruiting experience with a mix of in-house and external retained /and or Director level and higher recruiting experience preferred.
- Presence. Confident and comfortable with executives. The ability to immediately establish credibility within the organization and with customers and partners.
- Above average presentation skills; excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Ability to negotiate and consult on complex executive compensation packages.
- Proven recruitment process management and expertise in senior level search disciplines, including search strategy definition and proactive full life cycle retained search.
- Results Orientation. A prove track record in delivering results and in getting the job done. The ability to continuously build slates until the successful candidate is placed and the client is satisfied.
- Continuous Improvement Mindset. A strong bias for learning and for continuous improvement and in keeping up with best practices and industry trends.
- High Energy and Initiative. Having the highest work ethic and passion to excel. Takes initiative to overcome obstacles and can handle a high degree of ambiguity.
- Track record of successfully building and maintaining relationships with industry contacts as potential candidates and networking sources.
- Proven ability to develop and execute a comprehensive sourcing strategy and make use of consistent processes or methodologies that ensure repeatable consistent results.
- An impeccable focus on customer experience and utilization of a consultative approach when dealing with internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated strategic influencing skills with clients, peers and partners. Having the ability to effectively partner with individuals across our global organization at all levels.
- Strong command of assessment and selection methodologies and processes. Experience and familiarity with competency based behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Advanced computer skills: proficiency with various CRMs, Applicant tracking systems, and HRIS. Microsoft office etc.
- Experience complying with government regulations relating to hiring practices, including but not limited to: OFCCP, EEO, and Affirmative Action. Become familiar with hiring practices within the regions around the globe when required.
- Willingness to travel, as needed.
- Ability to embrace all of the Thermo Fisher values Integrity, Intensity, Involvement and Innovations (The Four Is).