The Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, is responsible for strategies that enhance Singapores position as a global centre for business, innovation, and talent. We undertake investment promotion and industry development, and work with international businesses, both foreign and local, by providing information, connection to partners and access to government incentives for their investments. Our mission is to create sustainable economic growth, with vibrant business and good job opportunities for Singapore.
For more information on EDB, please visit www.edb.gov.sg
About Human Resources (Talent Attraction)
The Talent Attraction team is instrumental in driving branding, selection and sourcing strategies that position and promote EDB as an employer of choice, and developing organisational competence in assessment and selection frameworks. It plays an integral role in building a strong pipeline and securing capable talent that are critical to EDBs continued success.
This position is an excellent opportunity for you to own, develop and drive the implementation of key selection and branding strategies that have a direct impact on a dynamic and great organisation.
Functional responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Full-cycle recruitment for junior-mid level positions; from sourcing, qualifying, interviewing through to negotiation of offers, to fill open requisitions in a timely fashion
- Apply a consultative approach to partnering with hiring managers and Division Directors in the identification of qualified applicants and hiring recommendations where appropriate
- Sharpen and implement appropriate attraction and selection strategies as well as review rewards schemes to meet the organisations medium-long term business objectives
- Promote and enhance EDBs Employer Brand through integrated and creative marketing and branding activities, with the active use of various platforms including social media
- Identify, measure and report KPIs around employer branding, recruitment and retention activities that guide businessdecisions
- Work closely with internal (Finance, Legal, Audit and IT) and external teams in the review of policies, systems and processes
- Build networks and work closely with local and overseas Institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs), Student Associations as well as external parties
- Active contributor in key EDB-HR initiatives
The successful candidate should have/be:
- Degree in Human Resource, Organisation Psychology, Marketing or related
- At least 3 years HR or related experience, with competence in employer branding, recruitment and talent management
- Proven track record in engaging stakeholders at all levels
- Results oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously whilemeeting deadlines
- Highly analytical with a demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.