- Manage and Responsible for all rounded HR functions in the areas of recruitment selection, employee relations, compensation benefit and performancemanagement.
- Analyze business demand needs, develop HR strategies, plans, policies and procedures.
- Co-operate with operation team, monitor manpower salary structure.
- Manage the team to handle a full spectrum of Office warehouse administration functions.
- Maintain employee relationship and handle labor disputes or claims if any.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and assignments from time to time under the direction from top management.
- Bachelor in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years proven HR Admin experience
- Solid knowledge in HR standards, practices and labor legislation
- Strong interpersonal , communication skills, presentation skills and leadership
- Proactive, resilience and with positive mindset
- Must be immediately available
Please visit our official web-site: www.arissto.com for more company information.
We offer successful candidates an excellent career prospects. Interested parties, please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the HR Dept.
- Hong Kong ()
- English ()
- mandarin ()
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.