Joint Talent Employment Consultants provided professional and effective recruitment services to Multinational and Public-listed Companies including Retail Operations, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain, Logistics procurement, IT, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources and Merchandising. We specialize in servicing all levels of employment on permanent and contract basis. We provide relevant, professional and reliable recruitment services to both our clients and all job-seekers, enjoying long-term client and candidate relationships.
Email Address: [email redacted, apply via company website]
Tel: 2498 6678
Our client is one of the leading HK based manufacturers of electronic products and have highly integrated production facilities in Guangdong Province. To cope with their expansion, they invite high caliber and competent individuals for the following position:
Location : Wong Chuk Hang (Near MTR station)
Salary range : 25k - 30k
Company size : around 150 staff members in Hong Kong
Working Hour : Monday - Friday : 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Benefits: 12 days annual leave, Double pay, Performance bonus, Medical scheme, Public holidays
- Handle full spectrum of staff recruitment process including: preparing recruitment advertisement, screening, interviewing and selecting, job offers, and all others on-boarding procedure
- Develop effective hiring channels (e.g. advertisement, search firms/agencies, job fairs and Linkedin), make sure the recruitment practices are conducted at a high professional standard and in a timely manner
- Handles staff movement activities including new hires, probation, termination and transfer
- Handles documents/reports preparation (e.g. Headcount list, Turnover reports, recruitment progress reports, job channels responses reports, etc.)
- Perform other ad-hoc HR duties and/or projects as required
- Degree holder
- 5 years or above HR solid experience for Talent Acquisition in sizable company
- Well-versed with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other related ordinances
- Computer literacy in MS Excel, Power Point and Chinese word processing
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Mature, independent and analytical mind
- Willing to work overtime
- Immediately available is an advantage
Interested parties, please send full resume with current expected salary, date available click the following Apply Now button to attach your CV.
All information collected will be treated in confidence and for recruitment purpose only.