Established as a wholly owned subsidiary of Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd. in 1967, Hong Yip remains one of Hong Kongs leading property and facilities management companies. We manage properties covering a total floor area of over 110 million square feet, which include private housing estates, luxurious houses, commercial and industrial buildings, shopping centers and government facilities.
We regard talents as our important asset and we are looking for high caliber professionals to join our team.
For other currently open positions, interested parties please submit your application to us via [email redacted, apply via company website].
- Handle all matters related to operations of the various systems in the Department
- Perform requirements gathering, documentation, analysis, design, configuration and testing for implementation/enhancement of new and existing Human Resources related applications
- Liaise with IT Department external vendors on system development and implementation
- Provide system training to users and assist them to use the various HR-related systems
- Formulate and compile Human Resources related analysis reports for management review
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Information Technology or business related disciplines
- 6 years experience in sizable operations with at least 3 years experience in HRIS related projects
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance is advantageous
- High level of integrity, credibility, and customer service orientation
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- A mature and proactive team player with strong interpersonal and communication skill
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current expected salaries via Apply Now.
Hong Yip is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.