Heres To Your Journey with JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kongis one of Marriott Internationals 30 renowned hotel brands. As the worlds leading Hospitality Company, we offer unmatched opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration.
TheJW Marriott Hotel Hong Konglocated atOne Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiraltyis currently hiring a Human Resources Officer.
Its a powerful feeling, to belong. Its finishing each others thoughts. Laughing at the same jokes. Its that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. Its working with people who treat you like family. At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, youll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing and related lodging facilities worldwide. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott. Today, Marriott International has more than 7,900 lodging properties located in the United States and 120other countries and territories.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first JW Marriott brand in Asia is situated in the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering 602 luxurious guestrooms; 8 superb food & beverage venues; dedicated events and meeting services; and leisure facilities. Named Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Hong Kong in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and 2017, we are looking for people who are passionate about providing exceptional guest service to be part of our dynamic team.
- Assist in monitoring/tracking employee relations issues including resolution and follow-up.
- Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
- Disseminate information to employees related to employer-employee relations, employee activities, and personnel policies and programs.
- Assist in logistics, administration, and scheduling of annual employee surveys. Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Higher Diploma / Degree Holder in Hotel Management / Human Resources
- Minimum 5years experience in the training or related professional area
- Proficiency in both English and Cantonese
- Proactive & Approachable
- Well-organized, details minded and strong administrative skills
To apply now, go to here.
Human Resources Department
Pacific Place, 88 Queensway
Admiralty, Hong Kong.
or E-mail us your resume to [email redacted, apply via Company website]
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice globally by FORTUNE magazine, DiversityInc and Great Places to Work Institute, among others.
Visit www.marriott.com/careers to learn more about our workplace culture and career opportunities.
So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.