Automated Systems (H.K.) Limited (ASL) has a distinguished and proud reputation of more than 40 years of successful business in Hong Kong and surrounding regions with our customers, partners and vendors.
We have subsidiaries and associates in a number of locations, including Hong Kong, mainland China, Taiwan, Macau, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Europe and the United States.
Since our founding in 1973 and our subsequent public listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 1997 under the name of Automated Systems Holdings Limited (The ASL Group) (HKEx stock code: 771), we are well recognized as a leading global IT solutions and services provider for organizations of all sizes and across all industries.
The ASL Groups ultimate controlling shareholder is Beijing Teamsun Technology Co. Ltd. (Teamsun) whose shares are listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 600410). The Group is a member of the Teamsun Group which recorded turnover with over RMB 5.0 billion and has over 5,000 employees.
With over 2,000 regional employees and an extensive network of leading global partners with whom we have invested heavily over many years, we are able to offer customers a wide range of innovative solutions and services tailored to their specific business needs.
For details, please visit to our company web site at http://www.asl.com.hk/
- Talent Acquisition Focus
- Preferably from IT industry
- Minimum 3 years talent acquisition experience
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition process in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, including but not limited to identify selection criteria, select sourcing channels, post job advertisement, conduct proactive search, screen CVs, arrange interview, negotiate and present job offers, etc.
- Collaborate proactively with hiring managers to understand the job requirements, and develop effective talents sourcing strategies
- Play an important part of campus recruitment and young talent acquisition programs
- Explore new and effective sourcing channels
- Prepare periodical recruitment statistics and reports to management
- Build a strong talent pipeline to enhance efficiency on hiring and retaining talents
- Establish and maintain a database of candidates.
- Keep up-to-date market trend such as talent move, new talent acquisition channels, salary trend, etc
- Promote employer branding throughout the talent acquisition process
- Perform any ad-hoc assignment
- Bachelor degree in human resources management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years talent acquisition experience, preferably from IT industry
- Campus recruitment and global recruitment experience would be highly preferred
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, attentive to detail
- Without losing sight on strategic pictures
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to represent the company to prospective candidates and interact with senior management
- Good team player, able to work independently and proactively
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate availability or short notice period are highly preferred
We offer 5-day week, excellent career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your notice period, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
To learn us more, please visit our website: www.asl.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data supplied will be destroyed within six months after the selection process.