Lingnan University, a distinctive liberal arts institution in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, is committed to the provision of quality whole-person education by combining the best of Chinese and Western liberal arts traditions. It strives to pursue excellence in teaching, learning, scholarship and community engagement. With three academic Faculties and the School of Interdisciplinary Studies, it offers a wide range of undergraduate degree programmes in the areas of Arts, Business and Social Sciences, and the broad curriculum covers an array of general education, interdisciplinary and science courses. The School of Graduate Studies offers research and taught postgraduate programmes up to doctoral level in various disciplines, and provides professional education for the wider society. Lingnans liberal arts education is characterised by a broad-based interdisciplinary curriculum with specialised disciplinary studies; close student-staff relationship; a vibrant residential campus; ample global learning opportunities; active community engagement and multifarious workplace experience. Applications are now invited for the following post:
Senior Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Office
(Post Ref.: 22/42)
- Provide human resources services in the areas of recruitment, performance management, compensation and benefits, staff communication, training and development, and human resources information system (HRIS)
- Provide executive support to the human resources-related committees of the University
- Engage in policy review and HR projects
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
- A bachelors degree in Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines
- Relevant working experience in sizable organizations, preferably in the higher education sector
- Pro-active, resourceful and service-oriented mindset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven competency in committee secretaryship
Candidates with less/more experience will be considered for appointment at a relevant rank.
Salary and Fringe Benefits
The rank and commencing salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits, where applicable, include annual leave, medical and dental benefits, mandatory provident fund and gratuity.
Application Procedure (online application only)
Please clickApply Nowto submit your application. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Review of applications willcontinue until the posts are filled. Qualified candidates are advised to submit their applications early for consideration.
The University reserves the right not to make an appointment for the post advertised, or to fill the post by invitation or by search. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.