Established in 2007, we are one of the eatery groups in Hong Kong.
Our group holds Tong Kee Bao Dim, Tong Bao Dim, and Crafted with over 100 outlets. Quality has always been the top priority of us, we persists in producing fresh local-made food with finest ingredients and providing customers with speedy service.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are looking for high calibre professional to join our team.
- Assist in the implementation of HR C & B strategies and systems
- Perform C & B duties, including but notlimitedto roster, attendance and leave administration, payroll and final salary payment, incentive/bonus payment, annual salary review and performance management
- Collaborate with frontline shop, factory and office management staff to resolve HR issues by investigations and development of corrective action plans
- Conduct market salary and benefits survey to ensure the Companys competitive position
- Analyze and make recommendation using data relevant to staffing, turnover, transfer and cost containment programs
- Handle and follow up work injury cases and employee relations cases
- Maintain and update employee record to HRIS and participate in new HRIS development and implementation
- Prepare HR reports for management review
- Handle any other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources payroll and C&B administration; candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Officer
- Candidate with C & B experience in food and beverage retail industry with production factory is an added advantage
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance and other related legislations
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self- motivated and independent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well versed MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration and benefit packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please click APPLY NOW button and also submit your application letter, resume with expected salary and availability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the J&D Holdings Limited. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.