With approximately HKD 15 billion of assets, the group is now developing projects with buildable area of approximately 1,000,000 sq ft in Hong Kong.
At the stage of rapid expansion, we are actively looking for talents to fulfill multiple positions.
Visit www.seagroup.com.hk for information about the company.
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions including compensation benefits, recruitment selection, performance management, employee relations, personnel services and administration;
- Organize training employee relations activities such as annual dinner, staff outing, monthly party and other company events, etc.;
- Provide supports and participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or Degree holder in Human Resources Management or a related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in HR operations, preferably in a sizable organization;
- Well-versed in the employment related ordinances in Hong Kong;
- Attentive to detail and able to work independently;
- Good command of both spoken and written English Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office applications;
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated strictly confidential.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.