Established in 1901, the YMCA of Hong Kong has a long and reputable history and is a leading Christian organization as well as an integral partner of the community. The YMCA is a well-established organization providing members and the community rather diversified services which include but not limited to formal education, sports, recreation, fitness and wellness, youth leadership development and social services. We also operate a 372-room hostel (The Salisbury") with food beverage outlets. In addition, the YMCA is engaged in significant regional and international Christianity development programmes and activities. We are an equal opportunity employer and have been awarded the Family-Friendly Employer Award since 2013/2014.
- Handle and administer all HR issues within the operation units as assigned;
- Act as business partner to provide line managers with advice, guidance and support on all aspects of human resources functions including but not limited to recruitment and selection, benefits, human resources policies and procedures, employee relations and performance management;
- Address employee concerns and issues in a timely manner; inform and work with HR Managers on sensitive and complex situations;
- Support the HR managers on special assignments and ad-hoc projects;
- Compile weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reports when necessary; and
- Make recommendations for improvement on human resources management practices and ensure their compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 6 years solid HR generalist or account servicing experience gained from sizeable companies with at least 3 years in supervisory level;
- Well versed with the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF Ordinance and other employment-related legislations;
- Proactive, meticulous, organized, and good team player;
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS office applications including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Interested parties please send your resume clearly stating your expected salary and date available together with a duly-completed Job Application form which could be downloaded from http://www.ymcahk.org.hk either by 1) by email, clicking Apply Now as below or 2) by mail to: Human Resources Manager, YMCA of Hong Kong, 41 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.