CHANGE YOUR FUTURE, AND THE FUTURE FOR CHILDREN IN HONG KONG. JOIN OUR TEAM.
Our staff are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, we invite you to consider a career with Mothers Choice.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of HR, you will work in a friendly, collaborative and multi-cultural environment. You will have the opportunity to work and gain experience in all aspects of HR including Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & Benefits and Training & Development.
- Perform full spectrum of human resources function
- Provide advice and support to all levels of employees on human resources matters
- Work with the hiring managers to source and select the best candidates for the positions
- Drive and implement Mothers Choice policies and procedures and help to across the business
- Maintain HR Information system to ensure all employee data and records are up-to-date and accurate
- Work closely with finance to prepare monthly payroll
- Analyse data and compile reports and statistics for management decision
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years relevant Human Resources experience
- Knowledgeable of Hong Kong employment law
- Good problem solving skills, interpersonal skills and able to form effective working relationship with people at all levels
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Must share the commitment of Mothers Choice in upholding the safety and protection of children as paramount
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Human Resources Officer.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and full resume quoting the job reference number (Ref: RE/051119/SHRO) and expected salary to Assistant Director Human Resources, Mothers Choice Limited, 10 Borrett Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong; email firstname.lastname@example.org; fax 2525 7445
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within two months may consider their application unsuccessful. Mothers Choice is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.