The West Kowloon Cultural District Authority welcomes exceptional talent with a passion to realise the vision and mission of making the West Kowloon Cultural District a prime local and international destination for arts, culture and entertainment.
We are currently recruiting the following position to join the Authority.
(Candidate with less experience may be considered for the post of Human Resources Officer.)
The position will be responsible for:
- handling a wide spectrum of HR business partnering functions including liaison with business contacts on day-to-day HR matters and services;
- supporting supervisor in HR business partnering activities including headcount management and manpower planning, staff engagement, etc;
- upkeeping accurate employment records and assisting in compiling HR related statistics and reports;
- supporting the development and implementation of HR programmes and strategic initiatives;
- contributing in the enhancement of HR operational effectiveness and enrichment of employee's experience; and
- participating in ad hoc HR projects and undertaking any other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate should:
- possess recognised university degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines;
- have at around 3-5 years of all-rounded HR generalist experience, preferably with sizable organisations;
- demonstrate good knowledge of HK Employment Ordinance and other HR related regulations;
- possess exposure to using HRIS, experience with Workday would be an advantage;
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively;
- be a good team player who is proactive with positive thinking and can-do attitude, be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- have good computer knowledge and skills including MS Office (such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc); and
- have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
For interested parties, please submit your application with detailed CV on or before 4 January 2021. Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible. The review of applications will continue until the post is filled.
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Your data may be accessed by our appointed recruitment consultants who have agreed to keep confidence of all personal data in not less than the standards applicable to us. Applicants not being invited for interview within 4 weeks from the submission date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
All related information will be kept up to 24 months and all personal data will be destroyed afterwards.
For more information
http://www.westkowloon.hk or contact
Ms. Yuki Ha at 2200-3786