Job Description :
Our client is a leading luxury fashion brand, they are now looking for a highly calibrated candidate with relevant experience to join their company.
- Provide full range of frontline recruitment and hiring support of full-time and part-time positions for Hong Kong and Macau.
- Implement recruiting policies & procedures to develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Consult and meet regularly with hiring managers to ensure understanding of technical job requirements, review sourcing and advertising options, assist in the selection process, and facilitate on boarding as necessary.
- Manage relationships with outside agencies and search firms.
- Provide the necessary staffing support, eg. regular recruitment status update, new joiner orientation, recruitment process training, and etc.
- Update and create recruiting reports.
- Degree Holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in HR recruiting functions; exposure in high-end retail industry preferred.
- Proven organization skills - ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with competing demands.
- Results oriented, self-starter, and motivated professional.
- Knowledge of employment law, corporate recruitment processes, recruitment strategies are necessary.
- Expertise in MS Office tools - MS word, Excel and MS Outlook.
Interested party please send your CV toor click the "Apply Now" button