Since the introduction of our first specialist shop in Hong Kong in 1996, FANCLs business has continued to grow from strength to strength over the past 20 years. It has established over 240 directly operated shops in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore in more than 50 cities in Mainland China, with currently more than 1,800 employees in Asia.
FANCLs advocacy of the concepts of "No Preservatives, Better Efficacy" and "Inner Outer Beauty" has successfully received our customers recognition endorsement in the region; our success is solidly sustained by our advanced research technology, world-class germs-free production facilities, a modernized management approach and of course the production of skincare supplements without preservatives.
To cope with our Companys business growth, we would like to invite those of you, who have the drive, determination and ambition to pursue their careers in the retail industry, to join us.
Our Human Resources Department is hiring, developing, and retaining talented people to support the companys business growth. We introduce best practices into our daily operations, and at the same time pro-actively driving strategic initiatives. We play a major role in shaping the corporate culture, encouraging individual behaviors that conform to our corporate values and beliefs. We care about our employees, because we believe people is our key to success.
- Manage full spectrum of talent acquisition function for our French cuisine
- Act as Human Resources Business Partner to support the FB division
- Monitor the performance of recruitment channels
- Initiate effective recruitment means for recruitment of FB professionals
- Prepare analysis reports for managements review
- Assist in HR projects as assigned
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years HR experience with a focus on recruitment, preferably from Hospitality or FB or FMCG Industry
- Well versed in HK employment regulations and ordinance
- Hands-on experience in supporting expatriates
- Experience in new restaurant opening or set-up of new business will be added advantage
- Passionate to develop his / her HR career in FB arena with strong interest in French culture will be preferable
- Presentable, analytical, detail-minded, independent, well-organized and with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese Mandarin). Knowledge in French will be preferable
What We Offer
- A 5-day work week
- Competitive Salary Package
- Guaranteed 13 Months Pay Year End Discretionary Bonus
- On the Job Training Training Subsidies
- Full Paid Sick Leave, Annual Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Staff Benefits e.g. Staff Purchase Discounts, Free Product, Discounted Gym Membership, Comprehensive Medical Benefits Coverage, etc.
- Staff Activities Events e.g. Mid-Autumn Festival Gathering, New Joints Gathering, Annual Dinner, Christmas Parties, Health Talks, Sports Activities, Interests Classes
Interested applicants please click Apply Now and send your rsum with expected salary to us. For internal reference purpose, please also state your public examination results on your attached rsum.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.