Hip Hing Construction Company Limited, a main contractor in Hong Kong undertaking various types of building and civil engineering projects, is looking for a high-calibre candidate to fill in the following position for its Hong Kong projects: -
- Understand HR manpower needs and provide HR advices and services in recruitment activities.
- Take part in different projects and initiatives including but not limited to HR system implementation, recruitment, talent management and benefits program review.
- Carry out job fair and recruitment talks, sponsorship/scholarship and industrial attachment.
- Compose and analyze recruitment statistical reports.
- Assist in CB survey and benchmarking.
- Support the formulation and implementation of HR policies, programs and initiatives.
- Prepare analysis reports for managements review.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration or equivalent.
- 8 years or above relevant HR experience, preferably in Construction / Engineering / Property industry.
- Experience in recruitment would be an advantage.
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and other employment related ordinances.
- Good understanding of HR practices.
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Good command of both written and spoken English Cantonese.
- Detail-minded, well-organized and work independently.
- Immediately available is preferred.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary and quoting the reference code on the letter envelope to THE HUMAN RESOURCES TRAINING DEPARTMENT, HIP HING CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD., 11/F., CHEVALIER COMMERCIAL CENTRE, No.8 WANG HOI ROAD, KOWLOONBAY, HONG KONG OR e-mail to [email redacted, apply via company website] OR fax to 2530 4360.
Company Website: www.hiphing.com.hk
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.