About the Company
Gourmet Dining Group (GDG) is a fast growing company specializing in high quality cuisine and patisseries. We own and manage the One Michelin Star fine dining restaurant PURE, and have also introduced the 300-year-old legendary royal French heritage brand DALLOYAU to Hong Kong. In GDG, we believe in achieving excellence by growing together as a team both internally and externally, and by treating our colleagues like friends and family.
Our Employees Propositions
With our corporate office located in a grade A office tower in Harbour City, our Company provides our employees with an excellent working environment, comprehensive employee benefits, including annual bonuses, year round company events, like Christmas Parties, Mid-Autumn Festival gatherings, Annual Dinners, fruit days, resting areas, staff caring activities, and more. GDG also provides our employees with promising career advancement and learning opportunities.
With the rapid expansion of our business in the region, we are now seeking for candidates of the highest caliber who are passionate and motivated to join our team.
Our Human Resources Department is hiring, developing, and retaining talented people to support the companys business growth. We introduce best practices into our daily operations, and at the same time pro-actively driving strategic initiatives. We play a major role in shaping the corporate culture, encouraging individual behaviors that conform to our corporate values and beliefs. We care about our employees, because we believe people is our key to success.
- Manage full spectrum of talent acquisition function for our French cuisine
- Act as Human Resources Business Partner to support the FB division
- Monitor the performance of recruitment channels
- Initiate effective recruitment means for recruitment of FB professionals
- Prepare analysis reports for managements review
- Assist in HR projects as assigned
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years HR experience with a focus on recruitment, preferably from Hospitality or FB or FMCG Industry
- Well versed in HK employment regulations and ordinance
- Hands-on experience in supporting expatriates
- Experience in new restaurant opening or set-up of new business will be added advantage
- Passionate to develop his / her HR career in FB arena with strong interest in French culture will be preferable
- Presentable, analytical, detail-minded, independent, well-organized and with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese Mandarin). Knowledge in French will be preferable
What We Offer
- A 5-day work week
- Competitive Salary Package
- Guaranteed 13 Months Pay Year End Discretionary Bonus
- On the Job Training Training Subsidies
- Full Paid Sick Leave, Annual Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Staff Benefits e.g. Staff Purchase Discounts, Free Product, Discounted Gym Membership, Comprehensive Medical Benefits Coverage, etc.
- Staff Activities Events e.g. Mid-Autumn Festival Gathering, New Joints Gathering, Annual Dinner, Christmas Parties, Health Talks, Sports Activities, Interests Classes
For applicants interested in joining the team behind this unique and exciting addition to Hong Kongs culinary scene, please click Apply Now and send your rsum in addition to expected salary to us.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.epure.hk/ http://dalloyau.hk/.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.