This multinational luxury group is hiring for a high-caliber and fast-paced Senior Human Resources Officer with prior HR experience to support their HR team on all rounded matters. Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources and 6+ years of HR experience in multinational corporations are highly preferred.
Excellent opportunity to join luxury industry, candidates from other industries are welcome.
Our client is an Asia-based luxury group with strong reputation across continents. To deal with their rapid expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Officer to support their Human Resources team. You will be working under a supportive and team-oriented work setting.
- Act as a service centre for global staff enquiries
- Review and improve HR procedures and processes
- Prepare detailed data analysis and reporting
- Carry out HR projects including system migration and enhancement
- Maintain HRIS and system update
- Support recruitment matters; arranging interviews and on & off boarding
- Manage benefit scheme, leave administration and other C&B matters
- Coordinate staff engagement events and activities
- 6+ years of HR experience in MNCs, preferably relevant industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline
- Excellent spoken & written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HRIS
- High-caliber, fast-paced and team-oriented with strong multitasking and communication skills
- Leading firm in the industry
- APAC exposure
- Bonus scheme entitled
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Extra holiday leave
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this roleplease contact Tianne Kwok on +852 3602 2452.