Automated Systems (H.K.) Limited (ASL) has a distinguished and proud reputation of more than 40 years of successful business in Hong Kong and surrounding regions with our customers, partners and vendors.
We have subsidiaries and associates in a number of locations, including Hong Kong, mainland China, Taiwan, Macau, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Europe and the United States.
Since our founding in 1973 and our subsequent public listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 1997 under the name of Automated Systems Holdings Limited (The ASL Group) (HKEx stock code: 771), we are well recognized as a leading global IT solutions and services provider for organizations of all sizes and across all industries.
The ASL Groups ultimate controlling shareholder is Beijing Teamsun Technology Co. Ltd. (Teamsun) whose shares are listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 600410). The Group is a member of the Teamsun Group which recorded turnover with over RMB 5.0 billion and has over 5,000 employees.
With over 2,000 regional employees and an extensive network of leading global partners with whom we have invested heavily over many years, we are able to offer customers a wide range of innovative solutions and services tailored to their specific business needs.
For details, please visit to our company web site at http://www.asl.com.hk/
- Learning and Development
- Plan and manage talent development programs (Graduate Trainee Program, Management Development Program, etc.)
- Source and coordinate internal and external training and development programs, liaise with external training service providers on special training needs or projects.
- Work with various line departments to design and deliver training programs to meet business objectives.
- Maintain and update training policies, procedures, manuals and relevant materials.
- Performance Management
- Participant in the design and implementation of the performance management cycle to reinforce performance culture and our Core Value.
- Develop and implement succession planning process that close talent gaps, and increase readiness throughout key talent pipelines and critical roles.
- Manage staff engagement or recognition programs and activities
- Staff Relations
- Participate in organizing and coordinating corporate events and staff relation activities.
- Assist in staff communication and program write up.
- Lead and drive HR projects and initiatives.
- Support any ad hoc projects is required.
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- With 5 to 8 years working experience in HR
- Solid TA & L&D related experience required
- Excellent communication, presentation, proposal and report writing capability
- Strategic thinking, proactive, mature and committed to fast-pace environment
- Energetic, self-motivated, a good team player with able to build relationship with all levels
- Possess creative and innovative thinking
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and knowledge in multi-media software (e.g. Movie maker, Photoshop)
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, Cantonese and Mandarin speaking is required
- Immediately available or with short notice period is preferred
- Candidateswithrelevant background but with less experience (i.e. less than 5 year) will be considered as Human Resources Officer.
We offer 5-day week, excellent career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your notice period, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
To learn us more, please visit our website: www.asl.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data supplied will be destroyed within six months after the selection process.