Miramar Group, based in Hong Kong, was established in 1957 and has been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 1970 (HKEx Stock Code: 71). Miramar Group is a member of Henderson Land Group, with a diversified business portfolio covering hotels and serviced apartments, property investment, food and beverage and travel services in Hong Kong and major cities in China.
Due to substantial expansion plans, we are now looking fora (Senior) Human Resources Officer - FBto join our Group.
- "Candidates with less experience may consider as Human Resources Officer"
The Job :
- Plan execute mass recruitment activities to support the business growth of Group Food Beverage Division
- Investigate and derive plans for expanding candidate sourcing
- Identify and conduct investigation on staff cases (e.g. grievances/ discipline)
- Proceed necessary administration support for recruitment, staff appointment, compensation benefits, employee relations, etc. for the Group Food Beverage Division
- Prepare and formulate various human resources reports and statistics to capture and consolidate HR data for management review
- Assist in special / ad-hoc projects
The Requirement :
- Degree holder from Human Resources or other Business Administration related disciplines
- Minimum of 7+ years HR Generalist background preferably gained from Food Beverage sector / Hotel Catering industry/ Retail
- Proficient in MS Office(Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Well-versed Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and related legislations
- Assertive and able to work with different levels
- Good communications skills in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Enjoy to work in a fast-pace dynamic environment
- Immediate available preferrable
We offer competitive remuneration package and attractive benefits to the right candidates
Interest parties, please send your application with expected salary to:
via email : [email redacted, apply via company website] (in word format)
via fax : 2722-5555
or mail to
Human Resources Manager, 15/F, Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.