Modern Terminals success as a container terminal operator in Hong Kong and Mainland China has been built and sustained by consistently providing customer focused services, and delivering a unique customer experience that aligns with our Brand Promises. We achieve this through the commitment and involvement of all our people, and by aligning our operations and actions with our values of Trust, Accountability and Teamwork.
Reporting to the Manager, Staffing & Employee Relations, the job holders major responsibilities are to:
- Supervise a small team to implement staff engagement, recognition programs and initiatives
- Promote two-way communication initiatives, manage regular and ad hoc internal communication channels including physical and electronic means, etc.
- Coordinate companywide communication events such as Staff Communication Meetings, and to provide support to departmental communication initiatives
- Assist in providing guidance and administrative support to the Sports and Social Club, volunteer team and other staff activities
- Coordinate employee opinion surveys and provide support on follow up actions as appropriate
- Provide support to promote, manage and measure organizational culture programs and activities
- Assist in planning and budgeting the employee relations activities
- Participate in and support the Joint Consultation Committee (JCC)
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as assigned
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related discipline
- 5 - 8 years relevant working experience preferably gained in sizeable companies
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficient in PC applications such as Microsoft Office, preferably with knowledge in design software
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creative and open to ideas
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate(s). Please apply in confidence with full resume, present and expected salary and contact telephone number, by clickingApply Now.
WhatsApp Hotline: 62838297
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not invited for interview in 6 weeks after job posting may consider their application unsuccessful and your personal data will be destroyed after a period of 6 months.