ManpowerGroup (NYSE: MAN) is the worlds workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands Manpower, Experis, Right Management and ManpowerGroup Solutions we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortunes Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup Solutions, Manpower, Experis and Right Management. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.
Our client, a leading travel agency is looking for Senior HR Officer to join their dyanmic team
- To complete monthly payroll and handle employee benefits administration independently
- To compile regular management reports for analysis and recommendation, on a timely manner
- To participate in any other assigned ad hoc projects
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related field
- Around 3-5 years solid payroll processing experience for around 600 headcounts
- Well knowledge of Hong Kong Macau Labor Ordinance
- Be familiar with HRIS - Cityray Multiable
- Well versed in Ms Word, Excel, Visio and Chinese Word Processing
- Possess good communication skills and has strong sense of responsibility
Interested parties please apply online with a MS Word formatted resume with your current/last and expected salary clearly stated, to philip.leung -manpower.com.hk and quote the job reference number.